Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nintendo Wii U Deluxe 32 GB Black Console with Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patsfan1106

Sep 23, 2012
Alexandria, VA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Deluxe-32-GB-Black-Console-with-Game-/171584222474?

This listing is for a Nintendo Wii U Deluxe 32 GB Black Console with Game .This game is in mint or near mint condition. The console is used in good condition with some minor scratches on the top and bottom. Also included is all the cords you need to set up the system including an HDMI cord, the power cord. and the charger for the Wii U Gamepad. This lot does not include a Wii U Sensor Bar. One game is included in this lot: Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed. The system works perfectly as shown in the pictures. Be sure to check out my other auctions that I am running as they all include free shipping! ***Free shipping does not apply to international orders***
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message! Thanks and happy bidding!