Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS NEED 80 DOLLARS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingah

Jan 5, 2013
How much for the griffey,abreus,betts

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS BUYER/SELLER. He has made many different ebay accounts and continues to ask about my higher end color chrome autos and after my response he disappears and creates a new account.

Backed out of a deal here after paypal exchange as well.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
BE CAREFUL WITH THIS BUYER/SELLER. He has made many different ebay accounts and continues to ask about my higher end color chrome autos and after my response he disappears and creates a new account.

Backed out of a deal here after paypal exchange as well.

not sure about any ebay ID's , but i know he's posted the exact same topic on beckett under the Id jborruso (with no feedback there yet)

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
not sure about any ebay ID's , but i know he's posted the exact same topic on beckett under the Id jborruso (with no feedback there yet)

I don't have the messages but I've repeatedly received the same exact message from at least 3 different id's on a trade for my Mookie Betts Black Chrome Auto 9.5 and everytime I respond he disappears and sends the same message from a new account.

Makes no sense to me but oh well lol.

Everyone just be careful.