Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Emily Tester Sketch Card Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
lou_gehrig_yankees_baseball_sketch_card_by_avintagedreamer-d8cqwbr.jpg

I can not wait to get this in hand. This is my first sketch card and I do not think I could have gone with a better artist. Thank you so much for your time and work.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
View attachment 44753

I can not wait to get this in hand. This is my first sketch card and I do not think I could have gone with a better artist. Thank you so much for your time and work.

Thank you for asking me to do the card. I always enjoy drawing the great classic players!

I got this in today and I must say, it is one of the best card purchases I have ever made. I never considered buying a sketch card before, but when I saw your work I wanted one. The scan does not do the detail and your abilities justice. If anybody is on the fence about sketch cards, get one from Emily and you will not regret it. Thank you so much and a talent such as yourself is sure to prosper. When I have a chance, I will scan the card myself and gladly post a larger image of it.

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
I got this in today and I must say, it is one of the best card purchases I have ever made. I never considered buying a sketch card before, but when I saw your work I wanted one. The scan does not do the detail and your abilities justice. If anybody is on the fence about sketch cards, get one from Emily and you will not regret it. Thank you so much and a talent such as yourself is sure to prosper. When I have a chance, I will scan the card myself and gladly post a larger image of it.
You are much too kind! Thank you so much!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very very nice work ! Some if those are at the top of what I have seen in sketches. Do you usually only work with older players and black and whites ?

Ryan

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Very very nice work ! Some if those are at the top of what I have seen in sketches. Do you usually only work with older players and black and whites ?

Ryan
As of right now, I only use black and white (haven't started experimenting with color yet). I do both current and older players, but prefer doing the older ones.

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Here are two sketch cards I just finished: a Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays card and an Omar Vizquel card. They are both up for auction on eBay this week if anyone is interested.

mantle & mays.jpgomar vizquel.jpg

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Here are a couple of personal sketch cards I completed recently: Derek Jeter & Bobby Abreu and Babe Ruth.

jeter&abreu.jpgbaberuthredsox .jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I just looked back through them all and there are some great ones, but one of the Cobbs n Clemente are sick!

Ryan

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Emily,

Do you sketch on a larger scale other than card sized?

Great art work by the way...

Members online

Latest posts