Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best way to move it all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I have plenty of cards from 2004 on up. Everything from inserts, numbered, game used, autos, RC's and tons of commons from breaking bowman draft to high end boxes.

What is the best way to break all this down? Commons, inserts, numbered, and standard game used to COMC? Mid to high end to eBay? Team lots to anyone interested?

All suggestions greatly appreciated. Working on breaking down everything now.

IMG_2360.JPG

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Not an expert in this area at all, but sounds like consignment might be the best option for you. If you break it down I would be interested in any Andre Dawson you come across.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Not an expert in this area at all, but sounds like consignment might be the best option for you. If you break it down I would be interested in any Andre Dawson you come across.

I should note that I'm perfectly capable of listing and selling everything myself, just looking for tips on how to move items best. I sold on eBay exclusively for years but haven't done many listings and never used COMC.

I'll pull all the Dawson cards I can find and PM you.

Thanks!

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
keep the list coming of guys that anyone would want. I'll put together a lot of each player and PM you.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Any of this?

2001/2010/2011 Topps Heritage (no minors)
2010 Allen & Ginter
2001 Legends of New York
2000 UD Yankees Legends

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Unless you're a very high-end collector I wouldn't go the consignment route at all you'll wind up paying way too much just for someone to list your mid and low-end stuff and the higher end stuff you can list yourself on eBay, just doesn't make sense.

If I were you I'd try to maybe break it down by player and give a good deal to some player collectors for the entire lot. Whatever is left I'd go to COMC and on the blog sites like this one and the stuff that sells well just throw it on eBay and be done with it.

Last edited:

SirGabel

Feb 28, 2012
i ll take all of your NY Mets cards. You should try comc. I sold a lot of this n that on it and it went smooth.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
People are telling you not to use consignment where you can get rates from 10-20% easy but the same people are telling you to use COMC. .25 per card + 20% fees. Interesting

Members online

Latest posts