Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB rolling 2015 NFL Playoffs thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Well, a close call was overturned against Dallas.

Hope that ends all the Conspiracy theories for last week's Detroit blown PI call...

As a cowboys fan my only real issue with the call is the fact the replay official should only overturn a call where the evidence is clear and there is no way the evidence is conclusive one way or the other.

The uphold on the cobb catch in the first half was a joke as well...

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
As a cowboys fan my only real issue with the call is the fact the replay official should only overturn a call where the evidence is clear and there is no way the evidence is conclusive one way or the other.

The uphold on the cobb catch in the first half was a joke as well...

Yeah no bias there what so ever :rolleyes: :lol:
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...boys-dez-bryant-calvin-johnson-rule/21615335/

Funny how when things go your teams way (the phantom flag last week) all is well, but when things dont go your teams way (a call reversed) things are a joke

Gotta love karma...............

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Well, a close call was overturned against Dallas.

Hope that ends all the Conspiracy theories for last week's Detroit blown PI call...

the NFL office likely told their officials to give GB the closest of calls so that the NFC championship game might become GB vs SEA rather than DAL vs SEA. ;)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Anybody else see both Seattle and NE both winning pretty easily this weekend?

I predict NE will be challenged if Indy can put it together again for another week, so I don't see an easy win if even a win at all there.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I'm glad the rational, objective people on this board are giving Indianapolis a chance. As a Colts fan, I cannot look at them objectively. They could be playing "Our Lady of 125th" or "Little Sisters of the Poor-Southeast", and I wouldn't give them a chance. :)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
The better team won today in Seattle. I am in no way bitter at the Seahawks as they proved you play 60 minutes not 58 minutes.
There was a lot wrong with the Packers from the get go. Those two drives in the 1st quarter that Mccarthy kicks FGs on both drove me nuts. Ok I get the first one but damn it Wilson is playing like ****, go for it on 4th down! Wilson turned the ball over alone 4 times, the Hawks 5 total and the Packers couldn't pound the nail in the coffin. Rodgers picked Seattle apart in the first half and then WTF, they go into slow down mode. Where was the packers team that destroyed the vikings and the bears this year? I just don't get the take the foot off the accelerator coaching mentality. That's what I saw the Packers do in the second half, they got content and complacent.
How as a team you put your "hands" team out there on the onside kick and the ball goes thru your hands and off your helmet is beyond me. Then your defense let's the Hawks storm down the field to take the lead...and then give up a broken play 2 pt conversion is shocking.
It should be a hell of a Super Bowl.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think will be a good game.

Low-scoring and I'm kinda leaning towards NE, but that's just a guess...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Is parity gone in the NFL? Both #1 's made it to the SB. Too bad there weren't more upsets that affected the SB.

Surprised NE routed Indy - obviously the game became so boring that the Broncos leaked their head coach hiring info during the game. Had NE/IND been as dramatic as the 4th Qtr of SEA/GB, I don't think the Broncos would have leaked the info until after the game.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Glad Seattle won. Great finish.

Kinda figured NE would win but didn't think it would be that one-sided of a game. Unfortunately, I think NE will win on Feb 1st too.