Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SUH-spended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
crazy he got suspended. I was watching the broncos game on the other network so I only saw a highlight and it appeared accidental to me from the highlight I saw.

I guess the NFL wants to help Tony Romo advance to divisional weekend! ;)

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Easy obvious suspension for a guy who has done it before. The second step couldn't have been more blatantly putting all his weight and pushing off of Rodgers. I honestly hope this guy gets kicked out of the league at some point. Dirty POS, IMO. And no I am not a packer fan, don't really have a team. Just NFL fan in general.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
He got hit for the second step--most people if they backed into something they stepped on would look down or try to change their path and I didn't see either

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thoughts?

I care less b/c GB won the game.

Suh has clearly fallen into guilty-until-proven-innocent territory.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12093617/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-suspended-playoff-game

IMO the second-step was very clearly malicious, but nonethelss Suh should fall into this category. Stomping on a player (which he's done in the past) is really dirty and has absolutely no place in the game. I mean a 300+ pound guy stepping on you with cleats, really not necessary and truly can cause injury. I hope the next time the NFL isn't so lenient.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Easy obvious suspension for a guy who has done it before. The second step couldn't have been more blatantly putting all his weight and pushing off of Rodgers. I honestly hope this guy gets kicked out of the league at some point. Dirty POS, IMO. And no I am not a packer fan, don't really have a team. Just NFL fan in general.

Exactly. Suh is an idiot who is guilty-until-proven-intelligent.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I mean who really like Aaron Rodgers anyways, You see that slap he tried to throw at Suh after getting stepped on? He needs some lessons in how to punch.

He hits like a girly man, right Hans?

Ja, Franz. The punch that Aaron Rogers threw certainly lacked a Scwarneggarian element to it.

dddc.jpg

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Suspension suspended. Kind of what I figured would happen.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So the suspension gets lifted and is replaced by a 70k fine?
Would have made a bigger statement leaving the suspension in place of the fine. Suh could give two ****s about 70k. He's a dirty player and should have been out for this weekends game. This just proves that money can buy his freedom to play. Good old RG!

Members online