Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebates 5% for Ebay today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Between that and the bucks bonus, I might buy something.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Ebates has been 1% for most of the year. But today looks like they have 5% for "Toys and Hobbies" listings. Most baseball cards aren't listed there, but maybe you can get a seller to change it. However, that is where Magic cards live, so I might have to spend even more money on myself.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ebates has been 1% for most of the year. But today looks like they have 5% for "Toys and Hobbies" listings. Most baseball cards aren't listed there, but maybe you can get a seller to change it. However, that is where Magic cards live, so I might have to spend even more money on myself.

Looks like it fluxuates, yesterday Sports cards was 5%

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
It changes daily but it usually 1%. I'll take 1% over nothing just with a few clicks of the mouse. It's hard to get in the habit of going to ebates. Just in November I earned 38 bucks with all the online shopping my wife did for Christmas through amazon, target and toys r us with using ebates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
So, how does this work? I just signed up - do you have to click something through ebates to take advantage of the 5%?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, you sign up an ebates account, then just click through on the ebay store link. It will show an intermediary page saying something like "Shopping trip #1986795187015907 " and that sets a cookie on your browser, I assume. You buy something, which includes actually winning an auction or hitting a BIN during that shopping trip, and completing payment. In a couple days, the purchase bonus will show up in your ebates account. Then quarterly they send you paypal for your bonus amount, as long as it's $5 or more, I believe. The % listed in the ebay page on ebates shows the bonus you earn based on the category. It's been 5% for Sportscards for a little while now, but they change randomly.

Check out the other sites ebates covers. I once saved 17% on a $120 trashcan from some restaurant supply site. So if you ever buy things online besides cards, things add up fast.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Sweet, thanks for letting me know! It says I have $10 for signing up, too - not bad :)

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
It's pretty awesome. We do a lot of Christmas shopping online and always go through ebates. Already started my shopping.

Thanks [MENTION=2077]smapdi[/MENTION] for detailing the process to them. Was busy at work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts