Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 National Treasures Hit Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
guy over on bo had a crazy good case. Goslin knob and O Doul 1/1 button among many other nice cards. hes working on a second case now

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like a pretty modern jersey for Killebrew. Also, the patch piece isn't even stitched tackle twill. Wonder what jersey that's supposed to be from.

A_Pharis

Yeah, the diamonds are chips - much like the 1/1 diamond parallels from base Topps a few years back. Kind of like the ones you find on the bands of most rings - they aren't the "meat and taters".

I put in a "feeler" offer on the O'Doul button, and it ended up getting taken down. Damnit.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Yeah, the diamonds are chips - much like the 1/1 diamond parallels from base Topps a few years back. Kind of like the ones you find on the bands of most rings - they aren't the "meat and taters".

I put in a "feeler" offer on the O'Doul button, and it ended up getting taken down. Damnit.

i put in a solid offer on the O Doul and got no response. looks like it sold for BIN.

Members online

Latest posts