Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Press Pass ceasing operations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
That sucks, a truly innovative long lasting company who I could never say anything negative about. Class company with class employees.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
They made fantastic nascar cards...

I've been finding that out when I get a free NASCAR box with purchase or pick up really cheap boxes of PP Nascar cards and have enjoyed them.

I hope I don't end up pulling redemptions because it sounds like I'd be SOL with them going away.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
This makes me extremely saddened! It's just another example of money taking over the hobby. The bigger company got the ncaa licensing agreement. And I mean Let's be honest, it's hard to make a pre-draft card without using a the players team logo. Really tough to see Press Pass go, but not suprising.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
wonder who will buy out their inventory...

Panini?
Upper Deck?

I always liked Upper Deck Racing Cards back when they had them 15 years ago

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
My bet is on leaf to buy out their inventory considering they're done that with several other companies.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm just hoping we don't see a liquidation like with Fleer, Pacific, etc. where the market gets flooded with blank cards and uncut sheets that will pave the way for forged inscriptions and red inks, not to mention "hand cut" 1/1 Reflectors like we see with back doored Chrome supers.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Terrible news for the hobby. They put out a consistently good product. UD's exclusive license was the beginning of the end. Leaf's products with no license was too much to withstand it seems.