Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Building a website to display my collection, Here is some 2014 crown royale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I have been having some fun lately putting together my own website, and in the process have been adding most of my 2014 Crown Royale collection along with other cards, It is a work in progress and kind of slow going but thought I would share. Thanks for looking. I do plan on selling off lots of my collection and that is kind of the ideas for my website, but for now just sharing.

http://rgabriele1.wix.com/collectible-paradise

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Can't view the site on Android either. I just get a blank white screen with a Wix advertisement banner.

I'll have to remember to check it out on my laptop. Always like seeing other people's hobby sites.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Can't view the site on Android either. I just get a blank white screen with a Wix advertisement banner.

I'll have to remember to check it out on my laptop. Always like seeing other people's hobby sites.

I dont get why it isnt showing up on the Smart phones. Maybe I need to adjust the settings on the site... Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts