Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade between gojacks63 and Jackson0114

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackson0114

Jan 20, 2012
gojacks63 sends

2013 Platinum Eddie Lacy Jersey Card
2013 Prestige NFL Draft Tickets Insert

Jackson0114 sends

2014 Bowman Sterling Jarvis Landry Jersey Card

Last edited:

jackson0114

Jan 20, 2012
Been a month...Asked for my addy about a week ago, and I asked why he had yet to ship. Received no response. Gonna take this one as a loss I suppose.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Hi man. I really apologize for my inconvenience and delay. It is unacceptable and inexcusable. Your cards will be sent out by Monday. I ask that you leave my rating as is. I deserve it. I really apologize for my lack of courtesy and my untimely actions. I was so caught up in work that I didn't log in to the forum for 5 weeks. I really do apologize man.

jackson0114

Jan 20, 2012
Trader has been in contact with me, and says he will be shipping the cards out. He made a very sincere apology, and upon receipt of cards, I would like to remove the negative feedback I left him, and make it good on it as long as he follows through with his word.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Trader has been in contact with me, and says he will be shipping the cards out. He made a very sincere apology, and upon receipt of cards, I would like to remove the negative feedback I left him, and make it good on it as long as he follows through with his word.

Yeaaaaaaa I hope this gets resolved soon enough

jackson0114

Jan 20, 2012
Rec'd today in a mangled PWE...Missing 1 card...This guy obviously puts no care or effort into making trades, and should not be doing deals over the internet.