Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What was your first card of your PC player and when did you get it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalAndy

Aug 10, 2014
NH
Awesome reading your comments! My first Ellis Burks was the 1987 Topps Traded and I got it in 87 from a local card shop. I remember being so excited. I was only 10 years old. I might still get just as excited when I get new Burks cards lol.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I was pretty impressed by Brandon Webb's first performance against the Mets in '03 and I think the first product he was in was Bazooka that year. So I bought a couple packs and pulled a Webb RC in the very first pack, I remember how dang excited I was (would've been 13 at the time). Cant believe that was like 12 years ago now, closing in on 1,000 Webb's now.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The root cause of my problem:

w_1987--topps--lb.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
87 Topps Clark... First product I really ever opened more than a few packs of. Got the Clark and its now lead me towards a downward spiral of looking for cards may be in the background of and even just his name mentioned on something. And who doesn't need Will Clark watches , mugs , wristbands , ice cream wrappers etc. Damn you 1987 Topps ;)

Ryan

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
1986 Topps Traded. It was given to me by my father's best friend in the summer of 1987 after one of my little league baseball games (ironically enough, I played for the Royals, who originally drafted Clark). Will signed it in 2009 when I played in his charity golf tournament in Louisiana.

The same guy was nice enough to take my father and I to my first baseball game in 1988 along with his high school baseball team: Cardinals vs. Giants at Busch Stadium on July 21, 1988 (3 days before the epic Clark/Oquendo fight and the invention of the "Flying Maldonado"). I was yelling "Will" as loud as I could as he was walking back to the dugout after batting practice, and luckily he spotted me. He signed the picture at Busch Stadium in 2000 when he played for the Cards.

image.jpgimage.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
1986 Topps Traded. It was given to me by my father's best friend in the summer of 1987 after one of my little league baseball games (ironically enough, I played for the Royals, who originally drafted Clark). Will signed it in 2009 when I played in his charity golf tournament in Louisiana.

The same guy was nice enough to take my father and I to my first baseball game in 1988 along with his high school baseball team: Cardinals vs. Giants at Busch Stadium on July 21, 1988 (3 days before the epic Clark/Oquendo fight and the invention of the "Flying Maldonado"). I was yelling "Will" as loud as I could as he was walking back to the dugout after batting practice, and luckily he spotted me. He signed the picture at Busch Stadium in 2000 when he played for the Cards.

View attachment 47019View attachment 47020

Very cool , always a sucker for a Clark story. The TT looks nice.

I have always hoped they would do a Buyback auto of the TT (and the Fleer Update). There is a 86' Donruss Rookies Recollection Auto.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts