Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS **SOLD! BGS 9.5 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan RC 10 sub for Centering Holy Grail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
MJ ROOKIE SOLD...ALL OTHERS STILL FOR SALE

The iconic card of the modern era...in the palm of your hands.

This opportunity does not come around often for most. This card has the best centering, front and back side, I have ever seen for a MJ rookie. You won't find a better centered MJ rookie out there for this price or a lower price. PSA 10 crossover? They grade centering tough...this may be a ticket to a $10k+ PSA 10? You never know. If you have what it takes to own this holy grail card, send me a PM. Pics below.

I also have many high end MJ cards for sale listed after these pics.

All asking prices are OBO and include delivery (+ shipping insurance for anything > $500). Shipping speed varies on price. Higher the price, faster the speed.

BGS 9.5 1986-87 #57 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Card in GEM MINT condition; perfect centering, holy grail condition, low pop: $6500.

Behold....the beauty!
ucOOd5f.jpg

TqzK5Cr.jpg

Pics for the Cards Listed Below Found in This High Res Online Album: Basketball Cards & Autos For Sale - Imgur

Once again, all asking prices are OBO and include delivery (+ shipping insurance for anything > $500).

PSA 10 2008-09 Upper Deck UD SPx Signature Block #SBMJ Michael Jordan autograph in bull uniform, gem mint, pop 1: $1500

PSA 10 2012-13 Exquisite Collection Upper Deck UD Black Old School Autographs #MJ Michael Jordan /75, gem mint, pop 2: $650

PSA 10 2012-13 Exquisite Collection Upper Deck UD Black Autographs #MJ Michael Jordan autograph /75, gem mint, 5 total for sale, pop 5: $550 per or $2500 for all 5

BGS 9.5 2012-13 Upper Deck UD Exquisite Collection Autographs #MI Michael Jordan /99 with sub 10 pristine centering grade, pop 2: $550

PSA 9 2013 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Signatures #ATGMJ4 Michael Jordan /45 Autograph, mint, pop 1: $425

PSA 9 2013 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Signatures #ATGMJ8 Michael Jordan autograph /45, mint, pop 1: $425

2012 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Shining Moments Autographs #SMMJ4 Michael Jordan / Wooden Award Winner version /10: $390

2012-13 Upper Deck UD Exquisite Collection Autographs #MI Michael Jordan /99; 2 total for sale: $320 each or $600 for both

2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection National Championship Trophy Autographs #JO Michael Jordan autograph /50: $345

2011-12 Upper Deck UD Exquisite Collection Dimensions Autographs #DJR Michael Jordan Autograph: $320

2013 Upper Deck All-Time Greats Signatures #ATGMJ14 Michael Jordan /50 Autograph: $320

2012-13 SP Authentic Home Court Signatures #MI Michael Jordan Autograph: $320

2002-03 Upper Deck Glass Magnifying Glass Autographs #MJA Michael Jordan autograph on large plastic card approx 4x6 inches in wizards uniform: $575

PSA 8 1995-96 E-XL Natural Born Thrillers #1 Michael Jordan; low pop: $100

PSA 9 1993-94 Finest Refractors #1 Michael Jordan; mint, low pop: $350

PSA 10 2012-13 Fleer Retro 97-98 Flair Legacy Row 0 #97FL48 Michael Jordan /100; gem mint, pop 1: $400

2012-13 Fleer Retro 97-98 Z-Force Super Rave #Z33 Michael Jordan /50: $225

2012-13 Fleer Retro 97-98 Flair Legacy Row 0 #97FL48 Michael Jordan /100: $150

Want it all? 15k for everything listed in text.

I previously had this thread up, but the mods removed it because I was answering questions from members on the tread multiple times during the day and the mods considered it over bumping. As a result, if you have a question, just push it to me via PM, unless you think it is general enough for all to need an answer. Then expect me to wait 24 hrs from my last post to answer it.

Specific Deal Notes...

I received 25+ PMs a day about this card for the week it was up for sale on this forum. In an effort to get to the point and make a deal, I have some feedback listed below. Consider these "lessons learned." None of this is personal; rather, it is simply business.

Your Payment Options...

Option 1: Single sum. Nuh said.

Option 2: I could do a payment plan with you, but I would need you to sign a contract (with notary) to ensure if you bail on me I can take you to small claims court and get my money back if you fail to pay. Also, the final price would be $6500, not negotiable, since I am taking all the risk. The final price would be divided into smaller sums for payout over a 6-12 month period with no interest.

Option 3: Other option would be a full trade or partial trade/cash, but I would want to trade up (not down) and since I would have to resell what you trade, I would need something of major value that could be flipped quickly and get my asking price or above in return sales value for accepting the risk and time lost due to a trade. In a trade, I am accepting all the risk! So I want hot stuff to resell, minus fees and time/effort to resell multiple items....thus I need in excess of what I am asking for in cash (like any business would you....trade value does not equal cash value, just walk into a pawn shop and attempt a trade!). So if you want to trade outright, I would need $8k in trade value. For a partial trade and cash deal and you bring $2k in cash to the table, I want $6k in legit trade value to complete the sale. Also, have zero interest in trading for 25 x $20 cards of "who gives a whatever bowman chrome no name baseball prospects." I would only be interested in tier 1 hall of famers in the conversation of greatest of all time with cards graded PSA 10 or BGS 9.5 (may be raw if I had ultra high res scans to review first front and back).

Pricing...

I do not do or respond to "what is your bottom dollar" pricing questions. I have an asking price. If you have the money, make an offer; I will see what I can do and I make no promises. We can negotiate from there until both parties agree on a price. This is not a dutch auction! I am not going to keep lowering the price for you until you want to pay.

I ignore all statements from buyers regarding "the last one on ebay sold for $xxxx.xx" First, each BGS 9.5 is not the same...so for a BGS 9.5 with ugly sub 9 centering and a total sub GPA < 9.5, yes, I can see why it sold for $xxxx on ebay. Or if the guy ended a 3 day auction on a Wednesday morning at 3am eastern, yes, I can see why it sold for $xxxx. Second, this card has perfect centering and a combined sub GPA > or equal to 9.5, which is RARE and sells for a premium; if you disagree, look at the 5 BGS 9.5s (as of 27 Dec) listed on ebay...all three with 10 centering and combo GPAs > 9.5 have asking prices above and beyond the weaker 9.5s...supply and demand...market forces for premium centered cards are in effect. Third, if the last one sold on ebay for $xxxx, why didn't you buy it then? Why wait until now? Go back in time and buy it at that price and move on please.

Trading/Partial Trading...

I am not looking to trade, but would consider it if the deal was worth the time. I ignore and do not accept statements from traders like, "look at my bucket and tell me what you like." If you want to trade, put what you want to trade specifically on the table. Do not make me do all the work. In most cases, I look at trader buckets, see something I like, ask for it to be put on the table, and the response is, "no, that is from my PC and not for trade." And I go through this rodeo over and over again on each card from your bucket. If you do not know up front what you want to trade or willing to trade, especially after I sent a PM to you stating what range of player and value of a card is acceptable, then this card is not right for you.

Meatloaf

Last edited:

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
Update:

I am a military pilot and I just volunteered to deploy overseas to support the fight against ISIS (I am replacing a pilot currently with a deployed unit). I am leaving in a few days; my time in our great land is short.

If you want any of these cards, to include the Holy Grail, please contact me ASAP to work a deal for one, many, or all. If I do not get any offers I like, I am sending the Holy Grail to PSA for a crossover attempt and a majority of the raw cards listed here in an effort to score low pop or pop 1 PSA 10s. If I get an offer I cannot refuse, I will ship this out asap before I launch out of here. I had two recent deals for the Holy Grail and all of it as listed fall apart due to buyers who lie or are unable to live up to pre-settled terms. Do not be one of these people...I don't have time to deal with the drama.

Bottom Line: If you want a piece of this action, go big or go home.

Thank you.

Meatloaf in NC

meatloaf

Feb 24, 2013
New Bern, NC
Holy grail sold, time now! Buyer actually paid without incident, yay! He is a stand up guy. My wife is express mailing the card out tomorrow. All other MJ auto and SP cards as listed are still for sale. I will update the post in a few days to reflect the departure of Mr. BGS 9.5 MJ Rookie Card. Thanks for all the interest. PM me if you want to make a deal on one or all the cards remaining...

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
Congrats on the sale.

Hopefully it was to a member here. Make sure to insure it when mailing at full value so you dont end up with any issues

Members online

Latest posts