Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collegiate Exclusive License Has a New Owner : Poopnini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ugh. I'm really going to miss Upper Deck, as they had great designs and were doing a fantastic job of mixing rookies with former NCAA legends and fan favorites.

I guess it's easier to just create a monopoly than to produce a superior product. Panini continues to push out the competition in the football card game.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
You've gotta be ****ing kidding me. I've been waiting for three years for SPA and Exquisite Mariota cards. **** PANINI

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Well this sucks. Not only will the quality of cards be much worse, but so will the prices.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
You've gotta be ****ing kidding me. I've been waiting for three years for SPA and Exquisite Mariota cards. **** PANINI

Well now you can pull a rewards point card instead of a Mariota, and then pay shipping and handling to receive the plain white jersey card you can exchange it for through the site.

Haha
I thought poopini was a really company at first. I totally missed it

Their overhype man is Tracy Heckler. #INNOVATIONZ

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I wonder of its possible for Topps to buy the Exquisite and SP Authentic names and produce small limited sets under their umbrella. Maybe the UD design team could be a part of that deal.

Wishful thinking I suppose. Although it looks like BG/Leaf has gotten someone that has Exquisite ties. The new Q designs look heavily influenced by Exquisite.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I wonder of its possible for Topps to buy the Exquisite and SP Authentic .

If only Topps had any money. Plus, why bother when the NFL is bye bye in a year or two.

UD could make mariota cards if they can ink him to a contract and airbrush out the duck logos.

Members online

Latest posts