Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*OFFICIAL ATLANTA HAWKS THE HYPE IS REAL THREAD*.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
JEFF TEAGUE FOR MVP. YOU OLDER FOLKS REMEMBER ME PREACHING ABOUT TEAGUE DURING HIS ROOKIE YEAR.
And this is also a "Hello" to everyone. I haven't been on this site in like 3-4 years. I don't even remember how to use photobucket or I'd post all of my Hawks collection. I'll probably start buying up some Dennis Schroeder stuff soon.

Who's ready for a Hawks vs Warriors Finals?

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/featur...ks-to-new-heights/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt6d

Last edited:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
lol
At least my signature was saved. I believe it rotates between different pictures every thread. I don't even remember how that stuff works. And where did my profile picture go?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Jeff Teague and Paul Millsap are playing All-Star caliber basketball, Al Horford is back healthy, Demarre Carroll is playing like an elite defender who can also shoot the 3, Kyl3 Korv3r is having a historic season from behind the arc, the bench has been playing well (Schroeder and recently Sefalosha), and the team is now playing their second year under Coach Bud's system. A different guy or two steps up every night and this team has some of the most active hands on defense. To be honest, I don't see this team slowing down anytime soon. The only problem is that they are still an Atlanta sports franchinse, so they'll probably lose in the first or second round of the playoffs once everyone hops on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
What's up, P.T.
Seems like nothing has changed around here. Seriously, I could probably go back a few pages and see my posts from 2011.
Also, I thankfully didn't jinx the Hawks as they just crushed the Wizards at home 120-89. This team is unstoppable against teams not from Orlando or Milwaukee.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Too bad I can't ever watch them play. ESPN and TNT prefer to showcase Cavs, Knicks, and Lakers games.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Their game against the Nets will be on ESPN coming up whenever that is. Also, their game on Monday is on ESPN I believe, but that one is at 2:30 pm. I doubt I'll catch it.

Members online

Latest posts