User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COMC Question

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In your guys' opinion, if COMC a good platform to move cards valued at $10 or less?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that recently? The last time I had that experience was in August/September. The processing has been steadily improving since September, most of my recent batches (3-5 per month) are seeing a large portion 20-30% go live around two weeks and then fits and spurts until the end. Of course, there are a lot of variables involved that can delay processing.

Quote Originally Posted by jkeys View Post
    During my three submissions, a few were made available just before the anticipated end date, and the bulk were available right at the date. 60 day is about the normal wait time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's where I send all of my stuff in that range and I sell a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stangy24 View Post
    In your guys' opinion, if COMC a good platform to move cards valued at $10 or less?

hollamv7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
    It's where I send all of my stuff in that range and I sell a lot of it.
    When you say valued $10 or less, are you referring to book value or sale value? Obviously that is a big difference.
    Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel super collector! Also collect Ultra Lucky 13 RCs from years 2004-2007, Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, Virginia Cavaliers, current Washington Redskins, current Atlanta Braves, and Roger Federer.
    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs

maxe0213
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that recently? The last time I had that experience was in August/September. The processing has been steadily improving since September, most of my recent batches (3-5 per month) are seeing a large portion 20-30% go live around two weeks and then fits and spurts until the end. Of course, there are a lot of variables involved that can delay processing.
    You must just be having good luck. I am hoping at least SOMETHING besides my one card that they over charged me for pops before the end date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    When you say valued $10 or less, are you referring to book value or sale value? Obviously that is a big difference.
    Sale value.
    Always buying chrome slabs from 2012-2014 at up to 100% of ebay!

Always buying raw chrome from 2013-2014 at up to 90% of ebay!

All subject to players, condition, prices, sellers, among other variables.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I am that lucky - this has been over the last 3 months with between 3-5 batches per month. It may just be that what you sent in is requiring more research or is part of the catalog that has not been completed yet. Could be something else as well - is this your only batch?

Quote Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
    You must just be having good luck. I am hoping at least SOMETHING besides my one card that they over charged me for pops before the end date.

Sale value.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bread and butter are cards that sell between $1-5 apiece and I sell quite a few in the $5-10 range as well. My $10+ stuff is selling slowly, but it does sell if priced appropriately.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buy a lot of lower priced stuff that I don't want to pay shipping on individually on eBay
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

rockledgesportscards
     Casebusters99
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk8 View Post
    I buy a lot of lower priced stuff that I don't want to pay shipping on individually on eBay
    Lower priced stuff or lower priced Hawks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out our Baseball singles at https://www.casebusters.com

<--------Check out our Group Breaks & Vintage Set breaks on ebay

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. It would sale value of $10 or less. Mostly $3-5 cards that aren't worth listing on eBay.

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casebusters View Post
    Lower priced stuff or lower priced Hawks?

lol, mostly lowered priced Hawk stuff such as well as his checklists, cameos, and mentions, but I have also picked up a lot of Drew Brees on there for my son. Also thinking about starting a Shawn Michaels collection.
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

maxe0213
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I am that lucky - this has been over the last 3 months with between 3-5 batches per month. It may just be that what you sent in is requiring more research or is part of the catalog that has not been completed yet. Could be something else as well - is this your only batch?
    Virtually everything is from the past year or two and is name brand stuff like bowman chrome, ginter, bowman, topps chrome, donruss and stuff like that.

Hoping I'll have a bunch hit in the next couple days or a week or so.
    Always buying chrome slabs from 2012-2014 at up to 100% of ebay!

Always buying raw chrome from 2013-2014 at up to 90% of ebay!

All subject to players, condition, prices, sellers, among other variables.

rockledgesportscards
     Casebusters99
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
    Virtually everything is from the past year or two and is name brand stuff like bowman chrome, ginter, bowman, topps chrome, donruss and stuff like that.

Hoping I'll have a bunch hit in the next couple days or a week or so.
    I sent in 17,000 cards last year in March and they processed them in about 10 batches. 90% of the cards were in numerical order of the same product, helping speed up processing. All cards were done by May. Then took another few months to price them (after beckett left). Fee was $3500 and as of right now, I've sold about 3500 cards for $3800. Cards as low as 30 cents to as high as $50.

hollamv7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bread and butter are cards that sell between $1-5 apiece and I sell quite a few in the $5-10 range as well. My $10+ stuff is selling slowly, but it does sell if priced appropriately.
    Most of what I plan on sending in the first go around will be $5 and less cards. Are your $10+ cards all JSY/AUs? Also should I not send cards in that have 5 or more already listed since my items will be less likely to sell?
    Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel super collector! Also collect Ultra Lucky 13 RCs from years 2004-2007, Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, Virginia Cavaliers, current Washington Redskins, current Atlanta Braves, and Roger Federer.
    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs

rockledgesportscards
     Casebusters99
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of what I plan on sending in the first go around will be $5 and less cards. Are your $10+ cards all JSY/AUs? Also should I not send cards in that have 5 or more already listed since my items will be less likely to sell?
    Depends. You can price them lower than anyone else and they will sell faster. If I had cards in there that had high quantities, I put a low price on them. Some people sell the same card from 30 cents and others put the same card at 1.00... it's just how fast you want to move cards

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast