Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
There is a box where you can put a price, then a + sign and another value. Do I just put in a number for the first box and then click the save icon?

Yes, or press the Enter button on your keyboard. They add $.25 on top of your price so a $1.00 card will appear to a collector as $1.25. If your a flipper, you can shop in flip mode and you will see the $1.00 price.

Bob M

Dec 7, 2014
Surfside Beach SC
I have been thinking about sending some old Topps and Bowman to Check Out My Cards, my question is: Do I have to grade them or price them, or can they figure all of that out for you? Would I do better making a consignment with an ebay merchant? There is about 250-300 cards in the 1950's all are excellent or better in condition but not graded. If I could just send them and then get paid within a reasonable time frame it would be worth it to me. I'd like to get some of my money back on these and not get killed by selling charges. What's the best path for this kind of transaction?

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
I have been thinking about sending some old Topps and Bowman to Check Out My Cards, my question is: Do I have to grade them or price them, or can they figure all of that out for you? Would I do better making a consignment with an ebay merchant? There is about 250-300 cards in the 1950's all are excellent or better in condition but not graded. If I could just send them and then get paid within a reasonable time frame it would be worth it to me. I'd like to get some of my money back on these and not get killed by selling charges. What's the best path for this kind of transaction?
COMC lists the cards for you, and takes pictures. All you do is set the price as the seller which is nice.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Yes, or press the Enter button on your keyboard. They add $.25 on top of your price so a $1.00 card will appear to a collector as $1.25. If your a flipper, you can shop in flip mode and you will see the $1.00 price.

Got it thanks. I have my first card listed for sale haha. What is the main difference between the two modes? Do you typically use one over the other?

Bob M

Dec 7, 2014
Surfside Beach SC
Thank you Rabs, I was hoping maybe they could price them for me at fair market value. I am hoping to avoid looking up hundreds of cards and having to eyeball-grade each one of them. Maybe I will take all of the big name cards and do that with just those, then sell off the more common players in a batch or two on ebay or cragslist.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
@CaseBusters

They said they update the challenges daily but they disappear quickly which is why there are none available typically.

@Swipe79
@maxe0213

Do you guys typically switch between simplified and advance modes? Does it get confusing in regards to which cards you want to have shipped to you and which cards you want to sell?

Last edited:

Latest posts