Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps.com Apparel Sale : 75% - 80% Discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Topps is blowing out much of their stock of baseball and baseball card shirts and apparel at 80 percent off. It's a great sale as much of the stuff was cool looking but overpriced at say $30 a shirt but now is a can't miss at 7 or 8 dollars a shirt. Go check it out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks for the information guys! I picked out a hoodie and 3 shirts for myself, was all ready to check out and thought to tell a coworker who is a big baseball fan about the sale. 30 minutes later we were splitting the shipping charge for 2 hoodies and 6 shirts. :D

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I'm glad that that some of you have taken advantage of the sale. You're welcome for the post. I'm bumping this again for other people to see.

http://www.topps.com/apparel.html?p=1

Don't forget to use the code that Andrew was kind enough to post above to get an additional 10% off.

If you are only interested in wax, the boxes of 2014 Topps Mini Baseball are still 3 for $50.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Totally want to order some shirts but getting broken image links for pretty much everything. Tried different browsers on and on different days, still happening. Anyone else getting this? Any workarounds?

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Just got an email. Apparently - the sale is causing an issue with stock availability. One of my shirts got cancelled.

I'm not surprised. Topps seems to have these sorts of issues with its website from time to time. It really stinks for consumers because part of getting a good deal is including the shipping cost. When items are cancelled from an order, what was once a good deal can become a bad one.

They screwed up my order before Christmas by sending me the wrong size of a Sandberg 1984 Topps print. I will say their customer service folks are helpful in my experience.

Members online

Latest posts