Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your WrestleMania 31 dream card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Rollins (Heavyweight Champion) vs Ambrose vs Reigns
Lesnar vs Bryan
Sting vs HHH
Undertaker vs Wyatt
Cena vs Rusev
Zayn (NXT title match) vs Owens

I realize this leaves virtually every title off the card, but I think the fans would go crazy for all of these matches.

You could add a Divas title match on the card, and a tag team title match as the pre-show special as well.

I think these 6 matches could fill the 3 hour main card and make for an amazing show.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I had a dream last night that Shawn Michaels beat Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns in a back lot brawl triple threat match at Westlemania 31 for the title. Then on Raw the next night they had a special birthday party for Shawn Michaels and Ken Griffey Jr. was there signing autographs and he brought some never seen before 1989 Donruss test cards. Vince Came out and brought back the WCW Tag Team Titles. Sting was there and I can remember thinking in my dream that I wish he would have came down from the rafters. Weird.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Rollins (Heavyweight Champion) vs Ambrose vs Reigns
Lesnar vs Bryan
Sting vs HHH
Undertaker vs Wyatt
Cena vs Rusev
Zayn (NXT title match) vs Owens

I realize this leaves virtually every title off the card, but I think the fans would go crazy for all of these matches.

You could add a Divas title match on the card, and a tag team title match as the pre-show special as well.

I think these 6 matches could fill the 3 hour main card and make for an amazing show.

You're are spot on with your booking. (...which is why it will never happen.)

Given the WWE creative input, I'm sure we'll see The Great Khali vs. Sin Cara and Cena vs. Orton (part 87)

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I had a dream last night that Shawn Michaels beat Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns in a back lot brawl triple threat match at Westlemania 31 for the title. Then on Raw the next night they had a special birthday party for Shawn Michaels and Ken Griffey Jr. was there signing autographs and he brought some never seen before 1989 Donruss test cards. Vince Came out and brought back the WCW Tag Team Titles. Sting was there and I can remember thinking in my dream that I wish he would have came down from the rafters. Weird.

Dude...you gotta lay off the Absolut before bedtime!

(The only thing that's missing is a burned out car and Boomo carrying a "God vs. Babe Ruth" sign!)

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
My Dream Card
(Tying in current storylines to be a tad realistic)

Change Roman Reigns to be a Heel (very easy to do - SPEAR the Rock and have him say he's sick and tired of rock being in his spotlight)
Roman wins the strap from Lesnar

Hhh vs Sting
No brainer booking here especially since HHH can wrestle a phone book and make it look good

Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins for the MITB contract on the line
Seth wins clean
Cashes in next night on raw getting the strap off of Roman

Nicki Bella vs Paige vs Charlotte for the women's title
(Sasha Banks interferes and costs Charlotte the match with Paige winning the strap back)
Next night on raw a divas battle royale to determine the #1 contender with Sasha Banks winning

Sheamus turns heel in the next few weeks (finally)
Him vs Ziggler during the preshow with Sheamus winning dirty - catapulting Ziggler to win the next MITB

USOS vs Ascension for tag titles
Ascension wins clean

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Bray Wyatt for the IC title
Randy wins the belt starting a feud with Bray Wyatt

Cena vs Rusev
Cena obviously wins and gets the U.S. title

Andre the Giant Battle Royale
Mark Henry throws out Luke Harper to be the winner winner chicken dinner

It's not a perfect dream card but I think a tad bit realistic but good at the same time

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dude...you gotta lay off the Absolut before bedtime!

(The only thing that's missing is a burned out car and Boomo carrying a "God vs. Babe Ruth" sign!)

Yeah, I don't know where that dream came from but I was trying to get a look at the 1989 Donruss test cards but Griffrey was keeping those behind him so it was hard to see them while I was talking to him

Last edited:

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
My Dream Card
(Tying in current storylines to be a tad realistic)

Change Roman Reigns to be a Heel (very easy to do - SPEAR the Rock and have him say he's sick and tired of rock being in his spotlight)
Roman wins the strap from Lesnar

Hhh vs Sting
No brainer booking here especially since HHH can wrestle a phone book and make it look good

Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins for the MITB contract on the line
Seth wins clean
Cashes in next night on raw getting the strap off of Roman

Nicki Bella vs Paige vs Charlotte for the women's title
(Sasha Banks interferes and costs Charlotte the match with Paige winning the strap back)
Next night on raw a divas battle royale to determine the #1 contender with Sasha Banks winning

Sheamus turns heel in the next few weeks (finally)
Him vs Ziggler during the preshow with Sheamus winning dirty - catapulting Ziggler to win the next MITB

USOS vs Ascension for tag titles
Ascension wins clean

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs Bray Wyatt for the IC title
Randy wins the belt starting a feud with Bray Wyatt

Cena vs Rusev
Cena obviously wins and gets the U.S. title

Andre the Giant Battle Royale
Mark Henry throws out Luke Harper to be the winner winner chicken dinner

It's not a perfect dream card but I think a tad bit realistic but good at the same time

And yes, I deliberately left off Ambrose, Kane and Big Slow on purpose
They can add the needed juice for the Andre Battle Royale
Or just scrap it altogether anyways
I'd rather see something else

Members online

No members online now.