Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl 49 picks. Who you got and Why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've got the stinkin' Pats in a close, low-scoring game. 21-17 or so.

I feel "dirty" rooting for them, mostly for "financial" reasons, but I really think they will win.

A big part of it is because of Brady usually not making big mistakes in the passing game.

But the even bigger part is because the SeaHawks WRs and TEs can be single-covered the whole time leaving their LBs and Safeties to focus on the running game, either by Lynch or Wilson...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I think it will be a really close game and will boil down to whether the Pats can stop Marshawn Lynch. I don't think they can. I think Lynch wears down the Pats in the 2nd half and I see Wilson running the ball more than he did 2 weeks ago against the Packers.

Also, I just don't see the Seahawks playing as badly as they did 2 weeks ago. Turnovers will be a factor and I think Wilson will be really careful with the ball. I don't really care for either team but I guess I will root for the Seahawks. Hopefully, it will be a close game, unlike last year.

Seahwawks 24 Patriots 21

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I hate the Hawks with a passion and I think they win fairly easily. The Score may not show it but I think the game will mostly favor the Hawks. With the way they will control the ball and with that defense ball hawking tom brady I don't think the Pats will win.

(sitting on some wilson's so I really hope they do :p )

Pats 31-20

After week 3, everybody was saying Brady was washed up, the run is over, etc. Ever since he has been lights out. With the exception of the Packer game ( which refs affected IMO), they've been unbeatable. New England's defense is better than people think.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Seahawks 24 Patriots 21

I don't care for either team but I'm rooting for the Seahawks. The team I root for in the Super Bowl (Titans, Eagles, Vikings, etc.) almost always loses. Last year I was rooting for Denver. Hopefully it will be a good close game.:)

Members online

Latest posts