Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever see this show up in USPS tracking?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I imagine it means the post office has 3rd partied delivery off to a military agency, similar to how UPS hands off small packages to the post office for final delivery.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I had a problem last week with 2 packages showing delivered with nothing in my mailbox and now today another turned to this:

Tendered to Military Agent

I live in a townhouse, nowhere near anything associated with the military. Anyone ever seen this?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...30803580182777

Do you live in the lakeview neighborhood of Chicago? What most likely happened here was it went to the Harrison facility which is now used as a holding facility. Snow played a big part in some mail not getting delivered on Monday for obvious reasons. It is put as a military agent because that is what is located at the Harrison place it is a contractor for the Military and processes mail and the Airport as well. It will come either on Tuesday or it shows up in a couple of days. It seems that the driver was only able to get to the Harrison Facility do to weather and needed to drop of the trailer I would think......

If you don't live in Chi-town and live in say Spain then that would explain nothing I posted other then, someone transposed some numbers

Postal Code

Region Name
Risco
County/Province
Badajoz
State
Extremadura
Country
Spain

or say your on the east coast, it had to come to Chicago and is going to be hold at the PO at the airport at O'hare or even Midway has a holding area for the USPS do to weather I would think

Bridgeport, CT 06607
bridgeport.png

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Just as [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] says, due to circumstances beyond the post offices control, your item is being warehoused at a secured facility such as an airport. I asked my brother about this a few weeks ago (USPS emploee). It will be released as soon as any restrictions placed upon the post office are lifted.

Fordman

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Thanks all. I do live in Lakeview and assumed there would be some issues with delivery but thought they were battling through once I saw it was listed as out for delivery. I'll see what happens in the next few days.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts