Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone interestd in past years BA prospect handbooks or Beckett rookie rolodex issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Good morning: I am fianlly starting to clean out so old stuff and I came across 2003, 2004 & 2005 Beckett Rookie rolodex issues I had saved. Anyone interested in them? I also need to get rid of all the BA prospect handbooks I have lying around. I have from 2007 until 2014. You just need to pay the actual cost to ship them. Let me know.

Also have tons of other stuff I need to get rid of. I had started piles of all types of Refractors, star players by name, Mini cards (A&G, goudey, others), serial numbered cards, auto rookies who went nowhere, junk game used, etc. All cheap to go quick. Let me know if you are looking for anything special.

I am not on here all the time so it may take a day or so to get back to you. Thanks, John.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Hey Paul: How's the new store doing? That sounds like a good day out. Sure I can stop by...oh crap I'm away this coming weekend. What are your hours during the week?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Hey Paul: How's the new store doing? That sounds like a good day out. Sure I can stop by...oh crap I'm away this coming weekend. What are your hours during the week?

10 - 7 except tomorrow which is 10-5 and I'll be here late on Tuesday night. Til 10pm
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online