Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Updated trade list, new cards, all listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Looking to trade/sell, see my list below. There are close to 700 cards thru 2014.

Looking to sell slightly below eBay cost, giving better prices for larger lots or entire team lots. Asking for exact postage, PWE okay for smaller sales, but buyer assumes all responsibility. If trading, looking for deals worth the hassle and cost of shipping. Some of these cards will be harder to get than others.

TRADELIST: https://sites.google.com/site/pinstripedpursuit/trade

Have 700 cards listed by team. If you need them sorted any other way, let me know. You can also search the list using Ctrl + F. I have proofread the list, but if there are any overlooked errors, I apologize in advance.

What I am looking for (click links for my want lists):

Shipping Cost
- PWE (toploader, single stamp) = $0.50
- PWE (toploader, non-machinable, with surcharge) = $1.00
- Bubble Mailer (PayPal shipping) $2.00

2014 Stadium Club Mariano Rivera Auto #/25 $350

4e4f6b4f-1ad0-4552-8717-0f77feff9f7b.jpg

2015 Topps Series I Strata Mariano Rivera Auto #/25 $225

_57_1.jpg

7x Mariano Rivera TTM Autos $300

mo_1.jpg

1998 Topps Tek Paul O'Neill (approximately 45 different patterns, can get details) $100 No diffractors

98tek.jpg

1996 Select Mirror Gold, Red, Blue Rainbow Paul O'Neill $300.00

img028.jpg
img029.jpg
img030.jpg

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I didn't really look at what you have, but might have some of the Star Wars figures you are looking for, I'm posting here to take a look at your trade list at a later time

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I didn't really look at what you have, but might have some of the Star Wars figures you are looking for, I'm posting here to take a look at your trade list at a later time

Thanks, let me know if you find anything.

Added a bunch of nicer SPs from Topps.

Members online

Latest posts