User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sadly I am done purchasing any new topps products until there is new ownership

Featured Contributor
    Vintage Corner

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now we just need 8,999,999 more collectors to do the same so Topps can feel the pinch. Not trying to have a sarcastic tone but it will take far more collectors to finally give up on the company before Topps will even think they have issues.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James52411 View Post
    Did they charge you actual shipping costs or for the cost to ship wax and the shirts?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    The $10.05 shipping was the cost they charged to ship the wax and the shirts. The shirts were sent through Parcel select small post, from what I could find online actual shiping charges were probably between $3 and $4 dollars for the weight of the shirts

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggioBrooks755 View Post
    I have been saying this for over a year...

TOPPS HAS NOT AND WILL NEVER CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS!!!

TOPPS YOU SUCK!
    Whatchoo talkin bout!? I've got unfulfilled redemptions older than you!

Lol...j/k

Seriously, I'd send the shirts back and just be done with them. I buy a topps base set every year. Most of my other money is spent on panini.
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell all day every day!
    Current Jeff Bagwell count: 4,637 different cards!
    Also collecting Jerry Stackhouse! 751 different cards!
    Also collecting Jack Lambert and football players from all Texas colleges!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just loaded up an order for four shirts on their website and the shipping would have been $4.33 so even by their math they are ripping me off for $5.72. And trust me this is not about the money it's more about the way they treat their customers, especially when they are the ones that can't fulfill the order.
    Last edited by mmier118; 02-21-2015 at 01:24 AM.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmier118 View Post
    I just loaded up an order for four shirts on their website and the shipping would have been $4.33 so even by their math they are ripping me off for $5.72. And trust me this is not about the money it's more about the way they treat their customers, especially when they are the ones that can't fulfil the order.
    Agreed , I mean that's easy math they could have said ," oh yeah here is $5.72, sorry. " But I agree it's not the $ at times , though that much at least should have come back. It doesn't make spence when they can't fulfill an order , not to try and make you happy somehow.

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with very poor Topps service. I stop buying their products as of Jan 1 this year They cant or refuse to even answer a simple question about whether a pattern # 49 diffractor was even made in their 1998 TOPP TEk set. Nobody seems to have any of that one particular Diffractor pattern . Yet their typical response has been "Mr. XXXX you wont get a different answer by posting the same question on our Facebook site. Call customer service. Here's the number" Yet when you do will not be able to talk to anyone one who knows anything about 1998 TEK

They certainly want you to drop a lot of money on their 2014 TEK product though
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, that sucks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent bought anything topps in 3 years. I dont even buy their singles......due to the little disclaimer on the back......"The relic contained in this card is not from any specific game, event, or season" Just plain sketchy if you ask me! Customer service is pathetic, and the redemption process is just another way to screw us in the long run.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    I agree with very poor Topps service. I stop buying their products as of Jan 1 this year They cant or refuse to even answer a simple question about whether a pattern # 49 diffractor was even made in their 1998 TOPP TEk set. Nobody seems to have any of that one particular Diffractor pattern . Yet their typical response has been "Mr. XXXX you wont get a different answer by posting the same question on our Facebook site. Call customer service. Here's the number" Yet when you do will not be able to talk to anyone one who knows anything about 1998 TEK

I would be shocked if you could get a Topps employee that knew anything about a 2014 product, let alone a 17 year old product.
    Have 15 minutes to kill? Check out my site...IUjapander Cards

jrzguyfla
     JohnnyG711
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about a petition to MLB and MLBPA about their shenanigans? Probably would go no where huh?
    AKA - FlaMetsFan
    Collector of Mets, Dolphins & NY Rangers

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post

Don't give up the best hobby in the world
    Last edited by BBCgalaxee; 11-04-2015 at 12:12 AM.

rangercalfas
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just received my 2-year chip for being Topps free.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCgalaxee View Post
    I'd be shocked if anyone at customer service knows "Topps" has two P's.
    LOL this gave me a big chuckle, after reading all the posts, it's kind of sad that Topps has turned what could and should be loyal customers into people that won't even buy their products.

As an update I elevated the case to a paypal dispute and PayPal refunded my shipping for the 5.72 I asked for. Again not about the money but it was nice that paypal agreed with me. I'm just happy this hobby has so much to offer that all of us can avoid new topps products and still enjoy collecting.

Gatorscardsnstuff
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmier118 View Post
    Unfortunately
    Why sadly or unfortunately? I mean they are getting what they deserve. I too have basically gotten out of the hobby becuase of Topps and the fact that there is only one company to chose from. I always loved Donruss and their products, but it has not been the same the last few years. That plus, to me at least, only auto cards having any value makes it less exciting to buy anything except singles. I loved the days when you would buy a box and hope to get 2 great rookies and feel like you hit a great box. I know that was a longtime ago, but times have changed for the worse in our hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by robert67; 03-08-2015 at 01:04 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast