Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### FCB Daily Thread for Monday March 2nd #####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting ready to head to class. Driving an hour north to go swimming. Not really looking forward to going, but oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Cool but nice here. Maybe upper 30 ' s right now.
Dave and Dan. Cards are in the mail. Sorry about the wait.

Drove this to town and back. Turned a few heads

Attachments

• 1425344287936.jpg
    1425344287936.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 11

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Today's mail
1928 W513 Baseball Strip Card #68 Herb Pennock New York
image_3.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man I hate people who say they don't go by market price and offer by book value.

Book value means nothing to me. I'm on a Facebook group and posted a lot of Cubs young bucks for what I know was a higher then market price. But I got offers for only the 3 autos and the highest offer was 45 and that's almost the market price on just one of that group. And other tells me BV is no where near my asking price. I said maybe so but I don't even care what Beckett thinks. And then he tells me he just checked ebay and still can't see my price

So I tell him that one is getting between 30 to 35 before shipping and the other one gets between 20- 25 before shipping and the last on does 5 all day and shipping, while shipping average is 3 bucks. I also have a coin card (fake) crappy insert card anyway but if gets 5 all day too and shipping. So I just took 35+25+5+5 and added shipping to my price and said hey give 90 best offer on this.. again knowing if was high but market seemed to be trending up, hence the best offer. Well not one of the guys even came close to my magic number I would have really taken. Especially the guy that wanted to give me 45 for the 3 autos :eek::p

So I just ignored the messages and deleted the post in he group.

I'll just suffer and list it on eBay and pay the fees

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
tired of hinting ; did you get the Dawson's I sent ?

I wouldn't know because I haven't been home in forever. If I am off this weekend then I will head home and get some mail sorted. Any hints on what you sent? Regardless, I thank you in advance!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
On the way back to school. Swimming wasn't terrible. All I know is that I can't swim with the proper forms lol. I can hold my own in the water, but once my form starts getting critiqued it's all down hill from there

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I wouldn't know because I haven't been home in forever. If I am off this weekend then I will head home and get some mail sorted. Any hints on what you sent? Regardless, I thank you in advance!

excused since you've been gone and no on hints LOL

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Been a rough day. Was expecting two Hosmer WBC patches in today's mail. They somehow left NY, skipped Kansas, and are in San Antonio.

This helped though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425355189.274610.jpg

Members online