Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Hotlist is out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Thank you for doing this. I am feeling pretty good about this list as I have all the listed (baseball) auto cards but the Judge one. What is even better is that either I pulled them or Andrew pulled them for me - I don't buy prospect autos from the secondary market.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I picked up a westbrook auto just before the huge price spike. Good to see he is finally getting some national attention

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this line got me right off the bat
Aaron Judge Gems again are trending up and are not getting 70 dollars plus and I’m thinking you wont see them going down any time soon.

So the Judge auto are "not" hitting 70? or is that they are now getting 70 plus

Sorry I just had to do it before the other grammar **** get to it :lol:

Last edited:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this line got me right off the bat
Aaron Judge Gems again are trending up and are not getting 70 dollars plus and I’m thinking you wont see them going down any time soon.

So the Judge auto are "not" hitting 70? or is that they are now getting 70 plus

Sorry I just had to do it before the other grammar **** get to it :lol:

D'oh!

Is it fixed now?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
In early February, just about a month ago, you could have bought an Immaculate Exquisite Russell Westbrook Patch/Auto to 225 for 520 dollars. Today, you’re paying 1400+ dollars.

One fix for you.

Members online

Latest posts