Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Ferrell to play all 9 positions Thursday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I thought Rojo Johnson was just a pitcher

and then he came back as a Minnie Minoso type player, in retirement able to play at any position he wants to. ;)

Funny you bring up Rojo Johnson as it reminds me of the minor league card that was made featuring him.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
and then he came back as a Minnie Minoso type player, in retirement able to play at any position he wants to. ;)

Funny you bring up Rojo Johnson as it reminds me of the minor league card that was made featuring him.

I need to get me one of those. Were did it came from? The team minor league set?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I need to get me one of those. Were did it came from? The team minor league set?

Mine is a 2010 PCL Top Prospects set card, and I think the Round Rock Express team set features a card as well but I don't have the E-train's team set from that year.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Rickey and Ricky Bobby today:

B_6o6y6XEAArOnY.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
So when Will Ferrell plays Right Field for the Dodgers, does Andre Ethier pitch a fit and demand a trade? "I'm sick of this ****, guys."

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Played center for LAA and fielded a grounder.

and made a travesty of the game as catcher and pitcher (and almost right fielder, thank goodness my man Joc jacked it out so Will didn't have to look stupid out there as Joc could have legged out a inside-the-park-homer if needed).

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
People have been saying for years that Will Ferrell and Adam Dunn look alike. In his career, Adam Dunn played for 5 different teams (Reds, D-Backs, Nats, White Sox, A's). Yesterday, Ferrell played on 4 of those 5 times and, when he batted with the White Sox, he was using one of Dunn's bats.
attachment.php

Members online