Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kris Bryant's Cards Are Officially Insane

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I don't feel the need to bring up Rick Asaadoorian, Travis Lee, Stephen Drew, Rick Ankiel, JD Drew, or any of the other "can't miss" prospects that missed in the past 20 years, so lets talk about the "can't miss" prospects who didn't miss. I'm trying to rack my brain for names but the last several big prospects that have panned out never sold at these prices before they were in the bigs (Trout, Kershaw, Pujols, Stanton). I keep hearing Trout as an example, but during his first season, you could get his Refractor RC/Auto for 10% of what Bryant is going for.

Can someone name ONE prospect in the last 20 years, whose cards sold for ridiculous amounts of money, then maintained or gained value once they hit the majors. One?

Has anyone been able to come up with ONE name from the last 20 years?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I also think that the internet has fueled all the crazy prices. EBay and instant highlights for every player leads to more excitement. Who would have been so excited about two spring training home runs before the internet?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts