Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

?!?!?!?!?Monday Morning Thread?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Got my profit sharing check this weekend, shared it with the family by taking our adult kids/grandkids plus my younger kids as well out to a family meal. Bought everyone a season pass to the local Amusement park (Kings Island) and season pass to the Cincinnati Zoo. Treated myself to two more boxes of 2015 Heritage and the wife and her best friend had a girls day out yesterday at the hair/nail salon.

Busy week ahead, baseball coaches meetings, umpires meetings and most importantly, re-certification of our 48hr foster care license.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy National Artichoke Day.

I was off line after my post in the Saturday MT so I did not see the questions people posed to me. In regards to the Saturday MT post and following questions, my brother in law is Murr. As far as where was Sal, I actually don't know. Glad to hear so many people like the show. The whole things is kind of surreal to us as they really are just 4 guys who grew up together and have been friends forever.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Classes starting back up today. Was nice having the time off last week. Here's a baseball fun fact though-

Eddie Collins holds the career mark for the most sacrifice hits with 512. The closest any player has come in the last 50 years is Omar Vizquel, who retired with exactly half the mark, 256.

Members online

Latest posts