Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

?!?!?!?!?Monday Morning Thread?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning all. Happy National Artichoke Day.

I was off line after my post in the Saturday MT so I did not see the questions people posed to me. In regards to the Saturday MT post and following questions, my brother in law is Murr. As far as where was Sal, I actually don't know. Glad to hear so many people like the show. The whole things is kind of surreal to us as they really are just 4 guys who grew up together and have been friends forever.

Around these parts it Free Ice cream cone at Dairy Queen
Image--dairy-queen-logo.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I would love 68°.... as a high

Last nights late pickup first time I've picked up more than one card in a day in a long time

Attachments

• 1426520827096.jpg
    1426520827096.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 11

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
bad when two cuts come available and you for just a second, contemplate emptying your bank account?? Could grab two certified autos much cheaper but the pack certified are nice

A_Pharis

I've recently added two original DK Recollection autos that are the first copies I've seen of each since I started collecting them. (Berra HoF Heroes and Keith Hernandez 83, I think)
Weird how I was on like a 2 year dry spell... then BAM - 2.

Members online

Latest posts