Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Longest Odds Item You've Ever Pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Don't sell that redemption- that right there is exactly what we are doing here. Ya know, a hobby? You got a complete set of 1966 baseball cards, they will fulfill it.

This is supposed to be fun and exciting. You got a killer redemption and something that would be really great to own forever

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
oh and my longest odds.....not stated. But I pulled a playercollection 1/1 from a box of sterling and I only bought the box looking for the playercollection 1/1. So 1:1000000000000000 ???

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My longest odds was my ex, she was a model. It was cool being the guy people asked how did he get her, it didn't last long though hahahaha

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
A few years ago, I pulled a Troy Glaus Purple /25 from a blaster of 2008 UD Heroes that I got on clearance at KMart. Long odds in hobby, but in retail, easily a 1 in 4 figures pull. Add to it being the player I wanted to pull, and the fact that it was just one random blaster at a KMart that was dug out of a warehouse a few years after release, those are some crazy high odds.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've pulled various "hits" from retail that number into the four figures but nothing worth a fortune except a David Wright auto. On hobby though...when I do buy and get a decent hit, I kill it! Pulled two Ripken autos back to back out of random products and also a UD bug card out of Goodwin's champions.

I will say this though, when it comes to basketball, I always get a gut punch. Best I've pulled have been a David Robinson auto and Hakeem Olajuwon auto. Every single other box has been terrible. And we are talking a lot of boxes.

As for the redemption, I'd say sell it. I personally would love to redeem it but if the condition is very poor, I'd rather build the set myself.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
agree with the comments that it will get fulfilled but be in crap condition. you could probably sell that redemption and have enough to purchase the set and have some money left over.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Great pull! I wonder if all the cards will have the little foil "Topps Original" stamp on them?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Last one I remember was from 2 years ago 2013 Topps Heritage Senators Variation of Ryan Zimmerman, I think only 13 of each card was made but odds were 1:13058 for a Senators card.
Card sold for $1000