Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tuesday Morning Thread!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
The debate is about sending him a ball for me. Already got him on this-
scan0105_zps73bcbcf6.jpg

Very nice! An OMLB ball would be icing on the cake.:cool:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Afternoon all!

@Cat, I thought you really liked the company you work for and that they took really good care of you...

For the most part, I do. Thers been a lot of change recently, and I am now doing things I shouldn't have to. Not to mention the physical toll it is taking on me.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good evening all!
Stephen- Before jumping head first into a business, please do your homework. Is there a way you could "test the waters" while still working at your current job? The fact that you have your wife's blessing is huge. If you wind up going the card route, I wish you all the success in the world.:D
Zack - I totally think you should TTM Bud Selig, HoF or not.:cool:

It isn't anything that would happen immediately. I already told her I would have to spend another year at my job, while I built up to be able to do it as a business.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hate ESPN. I want to read a couple of articles, but don't have ESPN Insider Access. I don't plan on paying for it either, but wish that it was possible to read more than 10% of the articles on the site

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening folks, I have been running on fumes for the last 3 weeks with work, school and the headaches of going through the motions of purchasing my first home

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts