Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryant Red Refractor Auto BGS 7 for $35K???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
If you plan on selling a card like that, you better make sure you fully disclose the condition which grading it does that. The buyer understands what to expect.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
At least it looks like a printing issue and not damage. Still, price it accordingly. It's probably worth about half that, if not less, in that condition. If they don't sell it within a couple weeks of him being called up, the card will start dropping in value and they might never sell it for over $5,000. Me, I price it to sell right now while he's the hottest player in the hobby and never look back.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Think this is an item Topps / Bowman can replace ? Meaning they made a few extras for possible damage replacements ?

Ryan

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
I really wish cards like these would be listed at as a 7 day auction starting at a penny. Grade be damned, it's a pretty sweet card!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Think this is an item Topps / Bowman can replace ? Meaning they made a few extras for possible damage replacements ?

Why take the risk Topps won't send a Bryant back to you? I think it's highly likely you'll get a Gary Carter auto in return if you send in your bryant for replacement.

Members online