Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998 SPx

Jun 11, 2014
This is what worries me. How do we really know that any of the game-used jersey swatches, patches, or pieces of baseball bats are legit? I would like to think that everything is real, but for all we know, it could just be a big rip off.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
This is what worries me. How do we really know that any of the game-used jersey swatches, patches, or pieces of baseball bats are legit? I would like to think that everything is real, but for all we know, it could just be a big rip off.
If I had that mentality, I would quit the hobby! We have already proven and photo matched plenty of items here in this thread so not everything is a Rip off or fake.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

It's all about doing homework on what you are buying! There are plenty of legit items out there. You just have to weed through the bad ones and make sure you buy good ones

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Wanted a Jackie patch for a very long time. Seems to be as tough as almost any HOF to find, with all the new "patches" coming from a jacket.

$_57.JPG