Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I was finally able to land one of my most wanted cards from one of the best products ever. The original prime cuts. I remember when this card came out in 2004 and it was one of the best cards from the product and the best patch cards I've ever seen. It's still one of the best patch patch cards I've ever seen. It consists of a dual wool old school patch from mel ott and Ted Williams, while also a cut signature from each. I tried to aquire this card at the national this year and the asking price was just to much. I was happy when the card hit eBay a couple weeks ago and I was pleased with my purchase price too.
Yeah that's a beauty!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
The Gehrig is stirrups. Yes it is very unique. Think it might be the first time we have seen them. So if that interests you it would be cool to try and aquire

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
The Johnson ball is one of the best pieces of memerobilia ever inserted into a baseball card. Here is my example
That's a beautiful card! The dual above isn't too shabby either. The price tag along with a super limited quantity have made it the single last card need to complete my HOF Game Used collection. Congrats to both of you for owning one.

Members online

Latest posts