Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

30-Day Summary
Total bids:
s.gif
Items bid on:
s.gif
Bid activity (%) with this seller:
s.gif
7%
s.gif
btnHelp.gif
Bid retractions:
s.gif
Bid retractions (6 months):
s.gif

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Where did you think it went?

I'm pretty sure after it didn't sell on ebay it got sent to a auction house. I did not know that happened abd the high bid at the auction house was less then my high offer on ebay. Which everytime I submitted a offer I got shot down instantly. Now it's back up with a rediciolus price

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Where did you think it went?

I'm pretty sure after it didn't sell on ebay it got sent to a auction house. I did not know that happened abd the high bid at the auction house was less then my high offer on ebay. Which everytime I submitted a offer I got shot down instantly. Now it's back up with a rediciolus price

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Nice detective work! So it sounds like mlballtimegreats doesn't buy slices of the bat that are from the top of the bat. Are others just like that? Only wanting the true knob? I personally don't care which end of the bat it came from, but I won't pay knob price if it's from the top of the bat. Would prefer the true knob, but at right price will buy top also

Members online

Latest posts