Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
A few people from this thread asked, so I thought I'd post it here. I hope that's ok.

There's an item linked to the 1934 US tour in Japan (actually 2 items) that I've been wanting to go after. Towards that goal I've been thinking of moving my 2001 Leaf Certified Ruth Century patch /21 (posted above) to raise some funds. I'm not sure what it would take to move it at the moment (may depend on what the sellers need for the items I am targeting) but a bunch of people asked me to be in touch if I considered moving it, so I'm mentioning it here.

Thanks

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Been awhile since I had a pickup. Although these aren't patches, I'm happy to add them as the Grimes had been a want for a very long time and the Musial seems like a decently tough one to track down. You can see it a bit in the picture, the Grimes is really dirty and almost looks like there is blood or some sort of red tinted stain. I'll have better scans next week:

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1439064653.958748.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1439064668.177496.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1439064680.934887.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1439064692.689457.jpg

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Been awhile since I had a pickup. Although these aren't patches, I'm happy to add them as the Grimes had been a want for a very long time and the Musial seems like a decently tough one to track down. You can see it a bit in the picture, the Grimes is really dirty and almost looks like there is blood or some sort of red tinted stain. I'll have better scans next week:

View attachment 53418
View attachment 53419
View attachment 53420
View attachment 53421

Took me years to track down a musial. Think it was the last one i bought before i quit the set. I wanted one with the stitching but didn't really have a choice.

A_Pharis

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I am watching that. Looks like a great price until you start watching historical prices for his patches. There was a Prime Cuts jumbo 1/1 that sold fo rjust more than that the other day that got slapped back up with a $499 BIN. His patches, though, can be found for around $50 and a few nicer ones have gone under $100. He's in a hobby pit.

It's a very nice card but you are spit on, they can be found cheaper

Members online