Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I going to start this thread to display some of my vintage patches on. I would also enjoy seeing other peoples vintage and hall of fame patches. I am new to the forum so I apologize if other people cards are posted on different threads. Would appreciate it if you guys repost your cool vintage patches on here.

im going to start it off with my Mel ott patches. His vintage New York patches are great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 248

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Ive Cut my collection of patches down a lot and have focused on higher end Barrels, Knobs, Autos and Vintage and ofcourse my Button collection will be an ongoing thing, With that said I still have a patch collection but I am only keeping and or going after the Best of best Patch cards so no more one color or trim, ect ect. I want Full patches with a little jersey showing or just patches with breaks. Also I am only focusing on top tier HOFers, Ruth, Williams, Musial, and so on. Ive trimmed my Yaz pc a bit and only keeping what I consider the best pieces. Unless its a Top Tier HOFers im getting rid of Pants patches and or pants tags. I will post More Hofer stuff and will let our newest member pick the theme/player. Oh and I already love this thread :)

Last edited:

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here comes some more mets patches. Love the Nolan Ryan mets patches!

the 2008 triple threads jumbo Nolan Ryan Mets card is one of my all time favorite cards

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 92

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Ive Cut my collection of patches down a lot and have focused on higher end Barrels, Knobs, Autos and Vintage and ofcourse my Button collection will be an ongoing thing, With that said I still have a patch collection but I am only keeping and or going after the Best of best Patch cards so no more one color or trim, ect ect. I want Full patches with a little jersey showing or just patches with breaks. Also I am only focusing on top tier HOFers, Ruth, Williams, Musial, and so on. Ive trimmed my Yaz pc a bit and only keeping what I consider the best pieces. Unless its a Top Tier HOFers im getting rid of Pants patches and or pants tags. I will post More Hofer stuff and will let our newest member pick the theme/player. Oh and I already love this thread and we haven't even gotten started :)
My contributions:

I'm foaming at the lips :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Boring stuff in here guys , where are the Chrome Refractors of kids out of high school that make rainbows ;)

Anyone want to post up their favorite HOF Barrels / Knobs ?

Ryan

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I lol have to findy other scan of otts
this is the one I could find

IMG_0043.jpg

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Boring stuff in here guys , where are the Chrome Refractors of kids out of high school that make rainbows ;)

Anyone want to post up their favorite HOF Barrels / Knobs ?

Ryan

Here is the only barrel card that matters to me. In my opinion it is the single greatest modern era baseball card ever made. The holy grail of holy grails....the 2006 upper deck epic 500 home run club quad bat barrel with babe Ruth, Jimmie foxx, Mel ott, and eddie Mathews.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 80