Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••••••••Monday Morning Thread••••••••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Just heard from my bro-in-law...

As many thought, the Impractical Joker auto cards are headed to A&G. They also will have relics as Topps has asked for an item of clothing.

I think I am more psyched about this than he is!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

As many thought, the Impractical Joker auto cards are headed to A&G. They also will have relics as Topps has asked for an item of clothing.

Awesomeness, I still have the poster hanging in my auto area! Thanks again!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Thats awesome! I hope they get base cards too, and that they will sign TTM.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

Would be awesome if Joe signed a "LARRY!" inscription or Quinn with a "Hey Mustache!" inscription.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
at least coffee still hot .
BTW ; I haven't bought anything on Ebay in two months and still broke ?????????? LOL

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Thanks go out to @Mister T for sending me the base 2015 Topps Heritage Cubs team set gratis. If anyone is working on the 2014 Topps Mini set or the 2015 Topps set, let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
At the DMV. It's a ****in ***** colony here.
postpics.gif

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One of the benefits of living in a small community- hardly anybody is at the DMV. Although, when there are a few people it takes awhile since there are 2-3 workers, and one is generally out doing the driving tests. Thankfully, when I had to renew my license I was able to do it online

Members online

Latest posts