Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kris Bryant, Javier Baez & Addison Russell Reassigned to Minor League Camp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not surprising news, but disappointing to fans nonetheless.

Get your I-Cubs tix ASAP.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
So glad they demoted Baez. He can't be rewarded for his idiotic approach at the plate.

So glad I moved all of my high-end of him when I did. Prospectors and fans love the home run so much, they are willing to look the other way on what K % rates are telling them.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
In a cruel twist of fate, the Iowa Cubs' first 8 games are on the road this year.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
In a cruel twist of fate, the Iowa Cubs' first 8 games are on the road this year.

and their first 8 home games will be snowed out! ;)

Thank goodness the Isotopes were realigned out of conference with the icubs. IMHO, those April road trips to Omaha and Iowa were brutal for the Isotopes with the cold and snow.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
MLBPA threatening litigation for sending Kris to the minors.

I guess someone should point out to the MLBPA that the Cubs are following the CBA and the MLBPA officials and lawyers should go to community college to improve on their third grade reading level.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

I guess someone should point out to the MLBPA that the Cubs are following the CBA and the MLBPA officials and lawyers should go to community college to improve on their third grade reading level.

It's so stupid if they try and do something.

It's the smartest thing ever by the Cubs to demote him to start the season, business wise.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Kris Bryant is not on the 40 man roster, thus is not represented by the players union. So the Union saying they are going to do something for him is like me representing you in a legal case. Not a good idea they have no legal authority to file anything with the league on his behalf

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Kris Bryant is not on the 40 man roster, thus is not represented by the players union. So the Union saying they are going to do something for him is like me representing you in a legal case. Not a good idea they have no legal authority to file anything with the league on his behalf

They do have legal authority, in a round-about way. File a grievance (or a lawsuit against MLB) that the CBA was violated with regards to how Kris Bryant was handled. The MLBPA should have to go take remedial reading if they file the grievance or lawsuit because I don't see the Cubs and MLB violating anything within the four corners of the CBA book.

Members online

Latest posts