Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

April pickup thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Since March was so busy with 8 (!) pages of pickups, I figured to get April started off nicely.

This came in today

Yes it's trimmed, but that's how I get 'em cheap ;-)
Who cares if that's trimmed.....amazing PC addition, Brian!! :D

I don't pick up too many cards of prospects just because I don't like ending up with a bunch of cards of people who never pan out, like to wait until they have some impact on the team. But I absolutely LOVE the throwback to '89 and have been waiting for a D-backs to pop up so had to do it.

Awesome card! :) Good choice on the player too, because IMO he has a VERY good chance of panning out to be a future #2 /3 starter for the DBacks for a long time.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Finally snagged an on card Nomo auto for the PC.

nomo_027_zps4qxbuwrm.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Went dumpster diving on COMC and added some nice cards of the Angels new 2B for $13 dlvd...
Johnny-Giavotella.jpg

Johnny-Giavotella.jpg

Johnny-Giavotella.jpg

Johnny-Giavotella.jpg

Johnny-Giavotella.jpg

Johnny-Giavotella.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Mike Kekich on a 1973 Topps card, PSA authenticated. Purchased for $60. Tough signer. Needed to complete THE TRADE duo.
DANNY

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Who cares if that's trimmed.....amazing PC addition, Brian!! :D

Awesome card! :) Good choice on the player too, because IMO he has a VERY good chance of panning out to be a future #2 /3 starter for the DBacks for a long time.

Thanks, I definitely like Shipley a lot! My second 1/1 of him actually, hoping he'll be contributing here sooner rather than later.

But seriously, that no prospects thing is really not working out well for me this month. After my eBay bucks and a gift card I forgot I won through work, this bad boy ended up costing me about $20.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Got in 2 awesome Jim Thome cards today:

1998 Pacific Revolution Prime Time Performers #4
2006 Fleer Fabrics GU Jersey (Red Stripe) FF-JT

Pacific really put out some nice cards in the late 90's.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
That wood framed Sterling card is easy on the eyes. But who's this Tom Brady guy?

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Picked up these two lots last night. My second game used jersey, it will go well with my 1964 road jersey. The ball is a team signed 1954 original Orioles ball. The jersey/pant combo is a jersey made for the 20th anniversary reunion of the original team worn by coach Frank Skaff.

Members online

Latest posts