Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FINALIZED 2015 Bowman Checklist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I will eventually use this thread to post the entire checklist when it becomes available. Until then, here's what I've been able to dig up.

FYI, the Bowman team will begin making announcements to the prospect auto checklist starting next week.

Prospect Autographs
Carlos Rodon (White Sox) - found on sell sheet
Touki Toussaint (DBacks) - found on sell sheet
Tim Berry (Orioles) - posted on Twitter
Jake Bauers (Rays, shown w/Padres) - posted on Twitter
Bauers.jpg
Jose DeLeon (Dodgers) - posted on Twitter
Domingo German (Yankees, shown w/Marlins) - posted on Instagram
German.jpg
Rafael Devers (Red Sox) - posted on Twitter
Devers.jpg

Rookie Autographs
Jorge Soler (Cubs) - posted on Instagram
Soler.jpg

Last edited:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I will eventually use this thread to post the entire checklist when it becomes available. Until then, here's what I've been able to dig up.

FYI, the Bowman team will begin making announcements to the prospect auto checklist starting next week.

Do your magic (Please) to get them to post the entire checklist on their site soon!!
Not everyone wants only the autos.
Thanks

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Do your magic (Please) to get them to post the entire checklist on their site soon!!
Not everyone wants only the autos.
Thanks

The link to the entire CL usually gets posted 2 weeks from the street date, so figure the 15th.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Again???!!! Its Bryant V. 2.

@bowmancarda: Proud to announce @kschwarb12 (Schwarber) and Marcos Molina will have Prospect Autos in 2015 #BowmanBaseball , and @yungjoc650 (Pederson) will have a Rookie Auto!

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
FYI - I'm told Schwarber will have a different image on the card, but he will have another prospect auto this year.

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I have no problem with Schwarber having another prospect auto in this or any other 2015 bowman issue.

Just don't put him on a 2005 bowman chrome design with an 05 copyright and claim it's his little league rookie.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
@bowmancards: Some more 2015 #BowmanBaseball Prospect Auto names we're sure you'll like - Peter O'Brien (ARI), Raisel Iglesias (CIN), Avery Romero (MIA)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

Who runs the team that puts together these card companies?

I'm definitely not defending this decision, but I do understand why they did it - they're hoping lightning strikes twice.

Everyone ridiculed Topps for making two different Bryant autos, but as his prices dipped in the offseason, many (including myself) bought in. Then came his BA/Law hype, coupled with a dominant ST outing, which made his cards almost triple in price since his 2014 season ended.

Topps is probably figuring the next big Cubs' 1st pick will follow suit. Schwarber's already getting quite a bit of hype of his own - BA considers him the top hitter (both HS and College) from last year's draft, and he held his own last year across three levels.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I wouldn't have had a problem with topps putting a second bryant auto throughout various bowman lines last year IF it didn't look like the 2013 card.

The reason for that is because it pisses off collectors who spent money, sometimes huge money, on his 2014 cards thinking it was his first bowman chrome.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Hoping for an Pompey RC auto...if so i'm going in for a case. Auto list already looks good, especially a Pederson RC one.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I'm definitely not defending this decision, but I do understand why they did it - they're hoping lightning strikes twice.

Everyone ridiculed Topps for making two different Bryant autos, but as his prices dipped in the offseason, many (including myself) bought in. Then came his BA/Law hype, coupled with a dominant ST outing, which made his cards almost triple in price since his 2014 season ended.

Topps is probably figuring the next big Cubs' 1st pick will follow suit. Schwarber's already getting quite a bit of hype of his own - BA considers him the top hitter (both HS and College) from last year's draft, and he held his own last year across three levels.

I just can't get into it. Aren't there enough guys to pick from?

I love me the cubbies, and want schwarber to be crazy good, but I don't think he is Kris Bryant #2 .

AND, he is in the base auto set in back to back bowman products.

It comes across as lazy, and punch in the nuts to the 2014 BCDP buyers.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Devers confirmed, as well as....

@bowmancards: A couple of more #BowmanBaseball Chrome Prospect Auto names we're proud to announce - Rafael Devers (BOS) & Adrian Rondon (TBR)!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Devers confirmed, as well as....

@bowmancards: A couple of more #BowmanBaseball Chrome Prospect Auto names we're proud to announce - Rafael Devers (BOS) & Adrian Rondon (TBR)!

Very solid. Rondon ,at just 16 years of age, should be fun to follow for a long time. Where will he play this season in the Rays system?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Very solid. Rondon ,at just 16 years of age, should be fun to follow for a long time. Where will he play this season in the Rays system?

Probably in the GCL.

Members online