Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps FB Products in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
1st, Is Topps losing their NFL license next year or 2016? 2nd, I am amazed at how much they have overproduced many of their products this year. I guess nothing like wanting to maximize your profits if this is the last year with logos etc. But, truly disappointing IMO. How much revenue on football does anyone think Topps will lose when the ability to put NFL logos on their cards? 20% 30% more? Personally without logos I will not buy it. Just a personal preference I guess. Curious what others think?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2015 will be the last year of topps/bowman fb. Last year of Topps Chrome

really hoping they dont kill some of the products with over production. 2014 sucked!!!!

looking forward to 2015 Topps High Tek

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
2015 will be the last year of topps/bowman fb. Last year of Topps Chrome

really hoping they dont kill some of the products with over production. 2014 sucked!!!!

looking forward to 2015 Topps High Tek

Now I am even more disappointed in the 2014 Product knowing that they have another year. I figured they were just mass producing to go out with a bang and make as much as possible, I am afraid to think they may go with even more production next year..

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I dont think production will be up, way too many people got screwed with Bowman Chrome, Topps Strata, TC, Supreme, etc Orders will be way down this year

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I dont think production will be up, way too many people got screwed with Bowman Chrome, Topps Strata, TC, Supreme, etc Orders will be way down this year

I hope you are right, but maybe they decide to say screw it and come up with even more products. I agree with you that people got screwed this year, but there are a ton of Topps Junkies that will burn money on it no matter what IMO

Members online