Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Lets bring all Yankees baseball talk hear! Many other teams have their own hobby talk threads and I haven't seen a NYY one yet!!

After the first three games, I don't really know how to feel. CC and Pineda looked great. Tanaka didn't. And once again, our offense has been PUTRID with runners in scoring position. Nobody knows how to situationally hit. At least we pulled one out because honestly we should have been swept.

Lets hope we can catch a break and win 2 from the Sox but 1 is a must IMO.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Great, another 2 strikeouts. Its absolutely insane that we have Whoever Pettit and Stephen Drew playing SS and 2B instead of Refsnyder and Pirela. I can guarantee that even if Pierla and Refs started off slow they would have better stats. Stephen Drew just looks absolutely awful and who is Pettit lol.

I don't understand how one team can be so so so against letting prospects have a chance.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Giradi and Cashman wont play the youngsters. Pirela and Ref for sure over the two no hit wonders are playing tonite.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Bigger waste of money?

1. Opening 500 cases of 1991 Fleer looking for a Kris Bryant auto

Or

2. Stephen Drew

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Smartass Yankees fans. I love it. The Yankees forgot to pay the electric bill and the fans are lighting up their phones.

Members online