Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
He also switched texeria for jones after jones batted? he does makes me nuts sometimes.

I hear ya. Seemed like he was really tying to get Betances/Miller more rest, which would have been acceptable. But then he hit the panic button and still had to put Betances in. However at that point it was already a really bad spot. Either you rest them and risk taking the loss or you use them to their full potential and secure a win. He tried to do both and accomplished neither.

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015
I get home and all I see is THREE Yankees outs... C'mon Yankees!!!! Please just WIN a game!!! I'm so frustrated with them right now...

Hopefully the Yankees can split the series with the Rays, and then sweep the Royals. Talk to you all tomorrow!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I know I'm bias as a big ARod guy but I read an article about Jorge talking PEDs and Alex's response, he just really is focused on baseball this year. Its good to see that he isn't getting caught up n media stuff, hes doing well and saying the right things. Again, I've had a man crush on him since like 98 so maybe not everyone will agree

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I know I'm bias as a big ARod guy but I read an article about Jorge talking PEDs and Alex's response, he just really is focused on baseball this year. Its good to see that he isn't getting caught up n media stuff, hes doing well and saying the right things. Again, I've had a man crush on him since like 98 so maybe not everyone will agree

Agreed

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Just got back in from the Trop. The Yanks were just dead. I'm not an Arod fan but it was great to hear Arod shut all those haters up with his dinger tonight.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Here is your boy from my seats tonight. So glad he broke up the shut out.
image_29.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
It's about time the Yankees get out slump, and in other news...Another A- Bomb, from AROD...back to you...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I was expecting .250, 10-15 hr and 60 rbi from Alex.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.