Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Huge resale lot - over 5,000 autos, g/u, refractors, inserts 99% 2013-2015 brands NO BASE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Looking for $775 dlvd for this lot, which works out to be around 15 cents a card.

Too much to type out so I'll just start up front by saying if you have any questions, I'll answer them. I have posted quite a few pictures. There was no strategy involved with the pictures (didn't just pull the best cards, players etc.) I just tried to post as many samples as I could to give you a good idea about what's in the lot.

Here are some stats about this lot:

Around 5,000 cards total in the lot. Will ship securely and priority.

100% of the lot is either autos, game used, refractors, minis, inserts, or parallel of some kind. Absolutely no base cards. If there are base cards in the lot, they were not factored into the count for sale. Probably just filler for packing.

95% of the lot is baseball, the rest football, basketball or hockey.

99% of the lot are from brands from years 2013-2015 with a couple older years thrown in. So you are getting market-fresh cards.

Pretty much every brand is in here - Finest, Heritage, Bowman Draft, Gypsy Queen, Ginter, Museum, Triple Threads, and of course base stuff like Topps and its Chrome, Bowman and its Chrome, etc.

I would say 50% or more of the lot are serial #'d, which includes stuff like Topps gold (#'d/2014 or 2015) down to refractors and minis #'d as low as 10. Hundreds of cards #'d/100 or lower.

Tons of color represented - stuff from Bowman Draft, Finest, Bowman Chrome minis, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome - Gold, blue, black, green, pink, red, orange, purple, and...BUBBLES!!!

Pretty much every baseball player past and present worth noting is in here. Koufax, Trout, Clemente, Ryan, Ripken, Jeter, Chipper, Pujols, and quite a few younger stars as well.

Pics album: http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/markakis82/library/5000k lot for sale?sort=2&page=1

Members online

Latest posts