User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: Aaron Hernandez Guilty

  1. #1
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,948
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Aaron Hernandez Guilty

    So the verdict has been reached and the people of Massachusetts have found him Guilty on 1st Degree Murder with a mandatory sentence of life without the possibility of Parole...your thoughts?
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Musial Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,265
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put him in the same cell as Lawrence Phillips.
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

  3. #3
    Senior Member AnthonyCorona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    9,427
     Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely shocking, u can take the kid out of the hood but not the hood out of the kid.
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

  4. #4
    Senior Member homerun28aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,473
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good riddance, I'm glad that this verdict was reached and that a dangerous killer is taken off the streets. I'm especially happy to see justice served in this case because as a professional athlete, he was able to hire an amazing legal team that ordinary individuals cannot come close to affording so it's good to see professional athletes not being able to circumvent the law just because of who they are.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,168
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He also is still has to appear for the double murder in Boston, does he not?? Sounds like they have a pretty good case against him also, so I am sure they will just add another sentence on to this one.....

  6. #6
    Senior Member homerun28aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,473
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pujolsthomefan33 View Post
    He also is still has to appear for the double murder in Boston, does he not?? Sounds like they have a pretty good case against him also, so I am sure they will just add another sentence on to this one.....
    He will still stand trial for that double murder as well, and from what I read the case is much stronger in that double homicide.

  7. #7
    Member CubsfanP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Posts
    1,037
     Wrigleyville2007
     @CubsFanP
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard he plans to appeal based on the understood fact that no Patriots players are allowed to be found guilty of anything.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,948
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much more can be done to add insult to injury besides Death am I right?
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    18,001
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was framed.





    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,948
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    He was framed.
    Wait What? Framed???
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Musial Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,265
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego79 View Post
    Wait What? Framed???
    ~he was framed~

    ~ ~ sarcasm ~ ~
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,948
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musial Collector View Post
    ~he was framed~

    ~ ~ sarcasm ~ ~
    I got it...lol, just threw me off.
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,216
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Absolutely shocking, u can take the kid out of the hood but not the hood out of the kid.
    If that were the case there would be a lot more athlete-murderers.

  14. #14
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,873
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsfanP View Post
    I heard he plans to appeal based on the understood fact that no Patriots players are allowed to be found guilty of anything.


    Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    715
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homerun28aa View Post
    Good riddance, I'm glad that this verdict was reached and that a dangerous killer is taken off the streets. I'm especially happy to see justice served in this case because as a professional athlete, he was able to hire an amazing legal team that ordinary individuals cannot come close to affording so it's good to see professional athletes not being able to circumvent the law just because of who they are.

    A restored faith in the legal system..............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •