Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Hernandez Guilty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So the verdict has been reached and the people of Massachusetts have found him Guilty on 1st Degree Murder with a mandatory sentence of life without the possibility of Parole...your thoughts?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Good riddance, I'm glad that this verdict was reached and that a dangerous killer is taken off the streets. I'm especially happy to see justice served in this case because as a professional athlete, he was able to hire an amazing legal team that ordinary individuals cannot come close to affording so it's good to see professional athletes not being able to circumvent the law just because of who they are.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
He also is still has to appear for the double murder in Boston, does he not?? Sounds like they have a pretty good case against him also, so I am sure they will just add another sentence on to this one.....

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
He also is still has to appear for the double murder in Boston, does he not?? Sounds like they have a pretty good case against him also, so I am sure they will just add another sentence on to this one.....

He will still stand trial for that double murder as well, and from what I read the case is much stronger in that double homicide.

Jun 30, 2010
Good riddance, I'm glad that this verdict was reached and that a dangerous killer is taken off the streets. I'm especially happy to see justice served in this case because as a professional athlete, he was able to hire an amazing legal team that ordinary individuals cannot come close to affording so it's good to see professional athletes not being able to circumvent the law just because of who they are.

A restored faith in the legal system..............