Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KRIS BRYANT CALLED UP TO THE CUBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Prices are already starting to decline. 5%.. 15% more an I am right on the money. Wish I could short baseball cards. LOL Kidding of course.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Oh come on now... This is the anniversary of Mickey Mantle's debut for the Yankees! All the hype must be true with that kind of omen/coincidence!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Did the cubs call up Bryant or Baez?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
And I thought Stephen Drew was bad!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Some repacking company supposedly paid between $50 and $90k
::facepalm:: I think i saw the thread about this just never knew a price. I guess the thought is put this card in the mix and people will gobble up as much as possibe for that one chance. They better hope there product hits the shelves soon. I wonder what there price point on there boxes is going to be.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Topps update on autos...

The Chicago Cubs’ phenom prospect Kris Bryant made his much anticipated MLB® debut today – and collectors want to know where to get his MLB-licensed trading cards.
Starting on April 29 with 2015 Bowman Baseball, Bryant will have a prospect base card, inserts and autographed inserts.
Make sure to check out 2015 Tier One Baseball on May 20, which will have redemptions for an autographed Bryant card.
Bryant will appear in 2015 Topps Finest Baseball as card No. 111, one of the short-printed base cards, and is scheduled to release June 3. Bryant will also have an autographed rookie card in the set.
His Rookie Cards will appear in Topps Archives Baseball (limited base cards and autographs) and Topps Series 2 Baseball, which releases in June. (image attached)
And moving into July/August, look for his autographed cards in Stadium Club, Allen & Ginter and Topps Chrome.
The 2015 MLB® rookie captured national attention during Spring Training when he hit 17-for-40 (.425), hitting nine home runs and driving in 15 runners. While in the Minors this season, he launched another three home runs and added 10 RBI in 28 at-bats in just seven games.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Topps update on autos...

The Chicago Cubs’ phenom prospect Kris Bryant made his much anticipated MLB® debut today – and collectors want to know where to get his MLB-licensed trading cards.
Starting on April 29 with 2015 Bowman Baseball, Bryant will have a prospect base card, inserts and autographed inserts.
Make sure to check out 2015 Tier One Baseball on May 20, which will have redemptions for an autographed Bryant card.
Bryant will appear in 2015 Topps Finest Baseball as card No. 111, one of the short-printed base cards, and is scheduled to release June 3. Bryant will also have an autographed rookie card in the set.
His Rookie Cards will appear in Topps Archives Baseball (limited base cards and autographs) and Topps Series 2 Baseball, which releases in June. (image attached)
And moving into July/August, look for his autographed cards in Stadium Club, Allen & Ginter and Topps Chrome.
The 2015 MLB® rookie captured national attention during Spring Training when he hit 17-for-40 (.425), hitting nine home runs and driving in 15 runners. While in the Minors this season, he launched another three home runs and added 10 RBI in 28 at-bats in just seven games.

And in his first major league game he turned one hell of a double play!!!! :) Sorry all not trying to be a hater, and he will be good, but the hype has been KILLING me!!

Members online

Latest posts