Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### FCB Daily Thread for Friday April 17th #####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Several fonts walk into a bar. “Get out of here!” shouts the bartender. “We don’t serve your type here.”

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, gang. Just bought 3 tickets for the Reds/Cubs game next Saturday in Cincy for my dad, brother and myself. They're giving away a triple bobble head of the Nasty Boys so it should be packed... and this Kris Bryant guy should be in town.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning, gang. Just bought 3 tickets for the Reds/Cubs game next Saturday in Cincy for my dad, brother and myself. They're giving away a triple bobble head of the Nasty Boys so it should be packed... and this Kris Bryant guy should be in town.

He'll be on the DL by then :p:p

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Today is a better day then I have been feeling. But still have some congestion, and my fever comes and goes daily as well. I need to see what the Dr says today, since I have been on these meds since Monday with about 50% improvement to what seemed to be just a case of sinusitis which the next day became a case of bronchitis it seemed. I took mucinex with the antibiotics for 24 hours like the Dr said then I have to be off for 24 and the I can do it again.
So far I have been out of work for a week now and it looks like that is going to be a little bit longer at least........

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
TODAY IS THE DAY!

So today we get to See the Mickey Mantle/ Babe Ruth love child in Kris Bryant in the hitter friendly Wrigley Filed..... My prediction he goes 0-2 with 1k , FO and 2 unintentional/intentional walks :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts